Melbourne Grammar School
47 Domain Road, Melbourne, VIC 3000
About the Project
The building is a 5 story development and includes:
- Gas pipework reticulation system with connections to DHW plant and laboratory/ preparation rooms gas taps.
- Chilled water system that comprises a high efficiency low noise air-cooled liquid type zero ozone depletion refrigerant chiller (700kW), primary, secondary and tertiary pump system and heat exchanger.
- Heating hot water system with 4 heating hot water units (150kW each) and a circulating pump.
- Air conditioning systems that comprise AHUs that serve 174 chilled beams, trench coil units and fan coil units. Ducted split air conditioning units are provided on the top floor.
More About the PRoject
Some other specifications about the project include;
- A complete dust extraction system and welding / soldering extraction arms that serve the workshops on level 1.
- Chemical cabinets and fume cupboards were installed in the laboratories / preparation rooms.
- A complete dry filter spray booth system was installed on level 1.
- A compressed air system was installed on level 1.
- A vacuum system that serves the laboratories on the levels below and the preparation room.