St Kilda Football Club Moorabbin Reserve
32/60 Linton St, Moorabbin VIC 3189
About the Project
The building is a 2 story development in 2 stages. Stage 1 is close to be completed and includes:
- 31 new chilled water / heating hot water fan coil units.
- 2 Single split reverse cycle air conditioning systems for comms rooms.
- Kitchen, laundry and dishwasher exhaust system comprising roof mounted exhaust fans and associated ductwork in riser shaft.
- Hydronic heating system with 1 heating hot water unit (400kW), 1 primary and 2 secondary pumps.
More About Project
Some other specifications about the project include;
- Chilled water system comprise of 1 Carrier chiller (525 kW), 1 primary and 2 secondary pumps.
- Fresh air supply fans, toilet /general exhaust fans and kitchen exhaust fans.
- Evaporative Cooler system for kitchen make-up air.
- Indirect evaporative cooler for the new Sport Court area.
- 1 chilled water / heating hot water air handling unit for the gymnasium.